PROPHETIC VOICE NETWORK INT’L
DEVOTION JUNE 6, 2023
TOPIC: THE PREACHER
TEXT: ECCLESIASTICS 12:9
“And further, because the Preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he pondered, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.”
1. Unrighteousness is sin against human.
2. Ungodlines is a sin against God’s rulership,
3. When God Choose You He Never Called You To Act Like Somebody Else!
4. Be an example to believers first in speech and not in preaching
5. When you fast, you turn down the volume and admit your dependence on God
6. People love to get a prophecy, yet they reject prophets.
7. The Prophet is called to equip you, not just prophesy to you.
8. Don’t look for excuses not to do things but look for excuses to do things
9. When you got saved, you lost all your right to Christ.
10. There will be no forgiveness without someone paying for it. When God chose to love us, He chose to suffer for us.
Throughout 40 years in the wilderness, God suffered with them.
“He said, “ They are my very own people . Surely, they will not betray me again.”
And he became their Savior.
In all their suffering, he also suffered, and he personally rescued them
In his love and mercy , he redeemed them.
He lifted them up and carried them through all the years . Isaiah 63:8,9
PROPHETIC: THE LORD MERCIFUL UNTO YOU AND GRANT ALL YOUR REQUESTS.